Ingredient Spotlight: Rice Bran Oil
Why do we like using Rice Bran Oil?
- contains high amounts of tocopherol and tocotrienol (two forms of vitamin E)
- also contains essential fatty acids, trace elements, and mineral salts
- moisturizes and may increase circulation in the skin
- absorbs quickly into the skin
- may reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- known for its anti-aging & healing properties
How do we use this wonderful oil? It's featured in our Rice Bran Soap Recipe, which we use in our Peppermint & Spearmint Soap, plus most soaps with masculine scents. It's a favorite among the guys, because this recipe creates a long-lasting bar the cleans well but doesn't dry out your skin.