NEW Nearly Natural Soaps
- Oils (olive, coconut, etc.) and butters (like Shea)
- Essential oils (or unscented)
- Nature identical colorants OR just a touch of skin safe colorant called mica (Mica is used to add color to eye shadow, lipstick, and other make-up).
- Natural additives (like oatmeal & honey)
We are excited to announce the addition of two NEW nearly natural bars!
- Calendula Buttermilk - buttermilk and calendula-infused oil are soothing to the skin. We scented these bars with grapefruit essential oil. A very small amount of nature identical colorant was used for the darker yellow portion. These bars smell sweet and creamy, almost like a creamsicle!
- Lavender, Rosemary, and Peppermint - an invigorating blend of essential oils. We added a small amount of nature identical colors for the purple and the green. This scent reminds us of a spa!
It's so much fun creating new and exciting essential oil blends for our Naturals Collection, and we have plans to add more bath and body care products to it.
We strive to use the most natural and healthy ingredients available in all of our products, even those not considered 100% natural. That's why we choose phthalate free fragrances, preservatives that are free of parabens and formaldehyde, and plant derived ingredients as much as possible.
We hope you LOVE using these bars as much as we love making them.